Attorney Case Concierge
Choosing the right physical therapy clinic means fast and effective results for your patients and one that you can trust to refer your patients to. At Magnolia Physical Therapy, we are here to help your patients attain the best results. Our years of extensive training and state of the art facility means that your patient will be well taken care of. Our main focus is on orthopedic conditions such as back pain and neck pain.
The Attorney Case Concierge program is a partnership between the attorney, the client and Magnolia Physical Therapy. The concierge is a dedicated full-time staff member who is responsible for handling any and all questions, needs and requests of the attorney. Once the attorney has referred the client to Magnolia, we handle all the coordination until the completion of the case.
- Set up your client for an evaluation & prescribed treatment plan.
- Communicate pertinent patient information to your office.
- Provide complimentary electronic medical and billing records.
Here are just some of our practice specialties:
- Back and Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip and Knee Pain
- Ankle and Foot Pain
- Women’s Health
- Neurological Disorders
- Balance Disorders, Dizziness and Vertigo
- Dry Needling
- Full evaluation
- Treatment by Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Personalized treatment plan
- State of the art facility & friendly staff
- Greater quality of life
- Compliance initiatives – compliant patients receive a complimentary 60 minute massage after completing prescribed treatment plan
Refer A Client Today!
- Call or email Michelle Ecker at (504) 733- 0254 or email@example.com.
- Once Request for Evaluation and treatment has been received, ACC will email required documentation / invoice.
- When payment (or copy of payment) is received back, ACC will call to schedule client for evaluation.
*Physician Referral not required but if they have one,
we would like to have it on file.