Magnolia Therapy offers Magnolia Diagnostics! Check out the information below to learn more about it.
Perks of Diagnostic Testing:
- Covered by insurance
- Done in the clinic
- Results are discussed with the patient
- A report may be sent to your physician
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (MSKUS)
A safe and noninvasive imaging tool that uses sound waves to produce pictures of muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints in the body to help diagnose sprains, strains, tendon tears, and other musculoskeletal conditions.
- Joint pain
- Nerve Conduction Study
A two-part diagnostic test that measures the electrical activity of nerves and muscles.
- NCS: measures the speed and strength of the electrical signals traveling through your nerves
- EMG: studies how well the nerves are sending signals to the muscles
- Back or neck pain that radiates
- Hand or foot numbness
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
For more information, Contact us at Elmwood, Marigny, and Westbank centers.