At Magnolia Physical Therapy, we accept most insurances and offer payment options for persons without insurance. Please contact us today for more information on our fees for service and payment details. To verify your deductibles or copayments for therapy services, please call us and we will be happy to assist you.
We gladly accept these insurances below. If your insurance is not listed, please call us at
(504) 733-0254 for more information.
Accepted Providers and Plans
We are currently a participating provider and accept the following coverage options:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO, PPO, Federal, Ochsner, Blue Connect & POS)
- Humana Gold Plus
- New Orleans Musicians Clinic (Auth required through NOMC obtained by the patient)
- Tricare (Prime requires Auth requested by MD)
- Triwest (Auth required – Requested by MD)
- Worker’s Comp (1010 submitted to WC for auth by MD)
- Attorney Patients
Accepted With Stipulations:
- Gilsbar (Not in Network for East Jeff/West Jeff/Tulane)
- AARP (As Secondary to Medicare)
- Medicaid (As Secondary to Medicare, Aetna Better Health, Healthy Blue, Louisiana Medicaid, Louisiana Healthcare Connections)
- United Healthcare/UMR (Out out Network – Only accepted if the patient has and goes through their Out of Network Benefits)
- Signature Blue (We are Tier 2 – Out of Network benefits)
- Cigna (If not processed through American Specialty Health)
- Blue Advantage
- People’s Health
- 3rd Party Automobile Insurance
- Any form of Medicaid as a Primary
Disclaimer: Please verify with your insurance prior to scheduling your appointment as insurance contract networks often change.